Monday, November 17, 2008

Vegan Diaries Day One:

Well the day isn't even almost over but i think I can sum it up from here.

I had my philosophy class today and it sounds AWESOME! Keep in mind first days are for syllabus explaining and introductions. But my class is called Life and Death and it's all about issues involving killing like abortion, euthanasia(of humans), and ANIMAL RIGHTS! AND my prof. asked if anyone is a vegetarian and of course I raised my hand. Then he said "Everyone BUT you is going to have to tell me why you should NOT eat animals". And I know he's on my side because he started blurting out facts about how we don't need to eat them anymore and an animals life is just as valuable as ours.

Then I had swedish class and that was just fun because it's swedish.

Tomorrow I have Mineralogy, Grand Canyon Seminar, and Modern Fiction. 8:30-4:20. usch.

This morning I got an email saying..."Interested in TAing for GEOL101 lab this term? I’d be glad to have your help, and I think you’d be good at it"
YAY! I've got my job again-but it's with a different prof./the one I baby sit for. I was also asked to write a quote about the geology department for some admissions packets so prospective students could get a major's perspective. It's little things like that-that make me think my professors think highly of me. Maybe I'm just on a high horse.

Well I'm supa tired and my abdomen feels like a baby is rolling around in it(not literally-but I think you'll get the hint). SO I'm going to take a sweet nap and read some of my book on the grand canyon!!

0 comments: