Sunday, November 16, 2008

Stay Tuned...

STARTING AT 12 TONIGHT I'M GOING VEGAN FOR A WEEK AND A HALF!
That's right-The Vegan Diaries will be back.

I'm actually excited...but I think I was last time...
Last time I underestimated how hard it would be, but I think this time will be better because I'm reading Sinny Botch and I'm going to write down on paper why something is bad. So every time I get a craving I'll read that paper right away.I can taste the success already. Then it will be thanksgiving and I'll be back on it again-hopefully increasing the length of time.

I want to start running to build up my long distance and increase the amount of times I'm doing the wolf workout.

I don't want classes to start. For some reason I keep telling myself this term is going to be fucking hard. Maybe my gut is right.

0 comments: