Monday, November 10, 2008

Trying New Things.

So today I'm going to try and sit nice, because my back and neck are beginning to fuse together from all the knots I have in it. I'm sitting straight up with my shoulders back and it feels great. Too bad I look like one of those secretarys in movies that you want to slap because they're posture is just too exceptional.

Note: I have already begun slouching again

I'm having such a hard time sleeping. My bed isn't comfy and I can't stop thinking about one of the people from the Strangers coming to get me. I'm always the last one up so I have to turn off all the lights.

Tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut and I can't wait. I guess I'll really just be getting it trimmed since I want to grow it out but my bangs look awful. Then I'll probably dye it on wednesday so it will be nice and dark again :)

Since saturday I've been having this feeling like I feel full but my head is still hungry? Do you ever get that? I hate it. I think it's just boredom hungry. The pros of being at school is that if you're hungry-you'll have to get up and go get food and then pay for it...which usually is just out of the question-especially for a little snack. But at home its all free and it's fresh! At school it's...definitely not fresh. Ugh I just feel so gross right now. I'm sure this it TMI but I hope it's just an indication my "friend" might be coming soon because I either missed it or it just keeps coming later and later. When I get back to school I'm going to start taking those pills again, just to get back on track.

My puppy had lost all of her baby fangs! She's like a gummy old grandma now.

I carved a pumpkin yesterday even though it's past halloween. The saw I was using from my Leatherman slipped and scrapped over my wrist. It looks like I'm a cutter now who..well...just had a fucked up knife. It hurts a lot though-I only caught the top layer of skin.

Anyways I'm going to go watch the movie Jack for a bit before I start really vegging out andplaying video games.

0 comments: