Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Buy Me a Backpack

Today was another day of pure laziness. I was so lazy that I didn't even make it to the computer until 6:30 pm! But I don't feel too bad because tomorrow I will be busy doing lots of things such as...

Getting ready to go on an adventure almost an hour from my home
Once ready me and my mu will hopefully stop at the cupcake place again because we have a Free cupcake coupon.
Go to Grandpa's house
GO TO REI!!! REI is a huge outdoor store where I will find all things camping related. And in time will develop half of my christmas list from.
And then we will come back home and hopefully I will eat a sweet potatoe for dinner because I just love them now. LOVE LOVE LOVE sötpotatis!

Oh funny thing- I tried switching the language on my Plurk to Swedish but they don't have it all translated yet...so I tried some nordic thing instead which is fairly close but still not fully swedish. AND I can't get it to switch back to English. So I am mildly confused at some of the options, but luckily I waited to get more familiar with it before switching the language.

I dyed my hair! It came out really weird. Well not really...just not what I expected...which isnot surprising in box hair dyes.
Normally when I redye my hair I dye it black so it's always way darker than what I had. Recently I've been going for a less severe look and it's more of a dark brown-chestnut with ugly regrowth of my normal dark, dirty blonde hair.
I dyed it Dark Auburn. No it's not dark red or something. Did I mention my skintone looks awful with red hair? Well I don't have red hair. It's not really darker than what I had...which I think is why I'm kind of weirded out by it . But its just got this fall color in it. Which is good I think because I would like people to look at me and say fall. I would like it even more if they said Thanksgiving because that's end of fall near winter. Then maybe after christmas I'll dye it black in time for pledging. I'd like to look more severe for that because...well I'll explain another time.

Hair cut went well...it dosn't look much different-just cleaned up. I took before and after photos but then I realized that I don't have a connector for my camera and I'm too lazy to wait till sunday to do it.

I have reached the Tribal stage in spore and it's confusing the hell out of me.

That is all.

0 comments: