Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Drinking My Life Away

So my absence of finals this last week of school is driving me to alcoholism.
Since I had nothing else to do last night I decided to go drink with a few of my friends. It was just the four of us trying to finish the last bit of vodka from a handle of Skol (gag) and they of course also engaged in other activities requiring lungs and dried plants.

I was having quite a bit of fun until my friends got tired. Of course I wasn't and insisted that one of them stay up just a little longer. He managed to get me out of his room by reminding me that it's almost 3 am. Which according to The Exorcism of Emily Rose, is the witching hour. Prime demon possessing time. A lot of people think that's stupid but I like to agree that it is and avoid it anyways just in case. So I went back to my room and got my laptop and took it to our lounge. Where I proceeded to type that last post up.

I was going to take it down, because I always feel "diary" entries like that to be really annoying. When I was little I would always try keeping a diary and found it silly so I would rip out all the pages and throw them away. Even looking back on my blogger makes me think "God, I'm so whinny" "All I do is complain".

But I decided to keep that one up. Because I do feel like that sometimes. It's hard to explain-and I think my drunken self explained it the best. I am quite impressed at my spelling. With the exception of "breath".

What am I up to today? I'm going to go vote at 11 am!!! Obama of course. And then at 2 pm I have a review session for my final on thursday. My only final. Then we'll probably come back to the dorm or something. I really want to watch LOTR and fall asleep at various parts.

SEE that's why I can't wait to go home. I AM DOING NOTHING HERE! I study for my final like 3-4 hours but I know it really well already and I just can't study ALL day!

Well I must go vote now. OBAMA FO YO MAMA!

0 comments: