Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Antiques

Sooo today I played some Spore and I think it's a pretty fun game. I like the whole evolution concept but I really wish they would elaborate more on it-like when your nest seperates they could evolve differently...AND for time to go FASTER. Obviously they do it for playing reasons because I wouldn't want to be stuck in that cell stage forever but the time it takes for each stage is literally an inverse of the actual time.

I decided to go on SL and do some more winter inventory cleaning. Today I did my notecards and that was quite fun actually. I found lots of poems by Willow and past conversations between us all, slootsville meeting minutes!, and lots of childlike notes that would be passed around in a middle school classroom(which were probably the most interesting).

I remember joining SL and fudging the age which didn't matter because my mom willingly handed over her credit card. SL has no idea how clueless parents from my mom's generation are with the internet. Anyway-luckily I joined because I was following a group from TSO over, so I didn't make friends with some creepy child molesters or what not. I actually had no idea that I was not allowed in the game until about 1 month in. I remember telling someone that I was 13 or 14 and they told me not to say that anymore or I'd be kicked out. Obviosuly I didn't make it too obvious because I managed to slip through all the underage scares.

But these notes I found were from one of the most crazy periods in SL. When Lala and Ark were together...WillowC and Zid...and WillowZ and Fred. And then there were the group of kids...Stuart, Josan, Bobb, and maybe more but I can't remember. I had notecards from fights within both groups. And the most entertaining were the fights or conversations of our kid group. Because at any age you(or at least I do) think that you are acting like an adult in any fight. But of course freshmen and sophmores in high school are quite far from it. If I had heard a group of people in SL talking like we had I would have wanted to punch a baby.

For the rest of today I'm going to go get my hair cut. I really want to dye it today too, but my hairstylist will probably put some of that balm or wax in it to volumize it. But maybe once I show it to my friend Tina I'll go home and wash it and dye it and wash it and dry it! I still need to think about how to describe what I want, because I don't know what I want done. I need a trim-especially my bangs-they're looking reall special now.

Well I need to go take a shower even though I've been avoiding it :/ I hate taking showers at home because there's a huge mirror in thebathroom and I hate seeing myself in it.

0 comments: