Saturday, November 8, 2008

Nineteen.

I awoke today at 10:30 to my gynormous "puppy" leaping onto my bed and trying to peel my eyelids open with her tongue.

I was surprised I slept so much. The last week of school I got so much sleep, so I wasn't too happy that yet again I slept in so long. But what could I do. I got out of bed and went downstairs, wrapped myself in a blanket and lied on the couch. My mom eventually prodded at me, because we were going to go out and do some errands.

First stop was the apple orchard. Half way down the road my friend Caitlin calls(and she never calls me). So I answered and she told me that she broke up with her boyfriend DJ.
Sidenote: She ran off with this guy early in the summer to another state. She dosn't have a job, she hasn't finished college, she dosn't do anything. It seemed like they were just together to smoke pot and have sex. He's also five years older than her...which I shouldn't really hold against them.
Anyways so she's stuck 3 hours away and probably freaking out. I told her I'd call her back because I was busy at the moment. In a way I feel like I should have told my mom to turn around so I could go get her-but the thing is we're not even good friends anymore. The last time I saw her she blew pot-smoke in my face. And laughed. I still need to call her back.
At the apple orchard my mom bought me 2 jars of berry spread and a gallon of apple cider.

Then we went to downtown Geneva! I went to my swedish store and it was so much fun. Laura bought me these super warm gloves, a key chain, and a little childrens book about how to celebrate christmas like a swede. Then we went to the cupcake store called the Latest Crave. Laura bought me a carrot cupcake and it was probably the BEST cupcake I've ever had.

From there it gets a bit fuzzy since we just went to various department stores looking for little things. I found a haircolor to try out- Dark Auburn. It looks really pretty on the box. I hope it's not too red though. I don't have the right skin tone for red hair. I guess if it dosn't work out I'll just dye it darker brown again.

I got this juice at the grocery store called Naked. It's got 30 grams of protein in the whole bottle which I think is pretty darn impressive. Only bad thing is that it tastes like protein powder with a little bit of pineapple juice. So it's like I can still feel the powderyness to it...but theres not much you can do about that. I bet it's just oversaturated with protein in it so it can't dissolve anymore. Holy shit...I just applied chemistry to real life. UGHHHH

Tomorrow is sunday...more doing nothing. We had a fire tonight. I think I want to start my LOTR watching tomorrow. Maybe pair it up with some hot chocolate and a blankie. Or maybe I should wait till monday when I've got the house to myself. Then I could turn the sound up really loud.

I decided that my drink is liquid chalk...liquid PINEAPPLE chalk.

1 comments:

M said...

Those are the best cupcakes!
I had one today too.