Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Reluctant Leaves

2:00 am
I've been drugged.

No, I really hadn't, but for some reason I was convincing myself in my dream that I had been. After I realized-no I have not been drugged- I tuned into the soft muffles I could hear through my ear plugs. My roomate, whimpering on (I'm guessing) her phone. I don't know who she was talking to, I really didhn't care to find out. The newly arrived cool air blew over my bed causing me to become very uncomfortable. I pulled my blanket over me and tried to go back to sleep whilst the muffles still persisted. Two hours I layed in my bed trying to get comfortable. I thought I would never get back to sleep.

8:30
My eyes opened to look at the time. Fifteen minutes before I had to be up, might as well just get up now. I struggled to get down my lofted bed and swayed over to my laptop. I turned on the T.V quickly muting it and switching to the Weather Channel. I smiled as I read today's temperatures and turned back to my lap top. I continued with my normal routine of checking facebook, livejournal and both of my e-mails. I felt slightly sick- on the verge of throwing up. My stomach just felt like it wanted to growl so badly but all it could do was squeeze itself until it caused pain.

9:15
I finished putting on makeup and headed for the cafeteria. Coffee sounded like my best option, since my eyes still felt heavy and my body unwilling to move. My cup of deliciousness kept me company as I walked to my first class(second actually, but first was cancelled for an unkown reason). We went to the library and listened to the librarian give a speech about using the library resources, which was actually quite helpful.

11:15
We left the library and I ran a few errands. I decided to take the long way back to the dorms, because I couldn't handle going up 100 stairs(literally). So I took the Slough path. I donned my ipod and flicked to a quiet song- Keep Holding On by Avril. Not exactly quiet. For some reason I thought back to my summer trip to the badlands. I don't understand why I miss it so much. The song finished and Comptine de L'ete came on. My mind went clear and I focused on leaves. They're still green, not even a patch of orange,yellow,brown or red anywhere. I'll let them have one more week.

12:00 pm
Back in my dorm room I start on homework. I research Kimberlites for a possible project. I open a cup of macaroni and cheese. Some raisins, a coffee bar, and a few oreos. Tomorrow I wont eat again. I'll get coffee from The Brew for a treat after chemistry. Then I'll go to the library for two hours or so and research some for my geology project. Around 12 pm I'll go back and read for my english class. Then at 4:15 I'll run off to yoga for and hour and fifteen minutes.

6:03 pm
I'm so tired, but I'm not allowing a nap in fear I wont fall asleep again. Pulled out more hair-fantastic. I think it's from my roomate. She borrowed my nail polish and now my headphones even though she has some of her own but hers are "too big" blah. I guess she cant eat anything other than cereal or candy or else she'll throw up. She's guessing that she's loosing a pound a day. GUH, I'm going to go color.

0 comments: