Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Drama with some Hot Chocolate

Four weeks and I've still survived college. My roomate is beginning to -erk me a bit. She's constantly dealing with boy drama all brought on by herself. And then shes being haunted by her night of drinking that landed her in the hospital for the night. If I wasn't such a not-forward person, I would so chew her ear off on how she needs to just forget about it all because its not going to change! UGH!

And she wont stop eating cereal-complaining she's too thin-then complaining a moment later about how shes getting fat.

She also uses my shaving gel and face wash. I gave her permission to use both, but I highly doubt she will reinburse me when she gets the chance. It dosn't help that I have to order the face wash to even get near it.

Enough about my roomate. I shall tell you of the past two days.

Monday was my recovery day, since Sunday was hang-over day. I slept 12 hours Sunday night and woke up the nextmorning not feeling fullfilled by my amazing sleep acheivement. Went to writing class then to geology myths and legends to be nearly stabbed by bits of plastic hurtling towards our class by my teacher's experiment. I love that class.
Then I made sugar skulls at Art Club. Well I didn't really make skulls, instead I made a sugar rabbit and pumpkin. I first attempted a squirrel, a white squirrel, to contrast the black ones we have here. He just didn't turn out. So I made Rudolpho the Rabbit and Pumpkin the Pumpkin. I know- so original.

I got the fuzzies again during chem today. I think I was trying to figure out my dream last night and then they came. Perhaps that's what brings them- good dreams? Don't ask what my dream was. I just know I wa in my dorm room talking to friends for less than a minute and then I think I was in a house or the geoscience building. I also attempted a nap, but my brain waves weren't cooperating i guess because i never achieved one. I think I effed up my chem lab again after thinking I was doing so well. We had to heat this mixture until the water(which was not in liquid form) evaporated. I waited until the mixture turned from blue to white and took it off the burner. I guess I was s'posed to wait lik 20 minutes. I probably burned it for 10 or 15. Oh well.

Today I have successfully not had anything to eat. I want to see if that brings the fuzzies. Maybe I could pull of fasting for a few days. I did it once but found myself ridiculously cranky the third day, so I might do my friends a favor and only fast for two...but I heard the third day is most important. Whatever, I may not do it at all.
My hairpulling is becoming absolutely ridiculous. I'm in desperate need of a new hair cut. That helped LOADS the last time. I don't even feel stressed out! I could go to the schools psych. but Ireally don't feel like it. Especially when I don't know what even may be causing it.

I love hot chocolate. The hot chocolate here is probably the best I've had. Even the german hot chocolate I had at the KrisKrindle Market in Chicago dosn't compare. Then I have hot chocolate packets in our room that I will sometimes have at night. They taste so watery now :/

This is quite a long post...I think I'll stop now.

0 comments: