Sunday, September 23, 2007

hop-skip-whatever

So I went to my friends' college that's about an hour away from mine.

We went to a frat party.

We played this game called "flippy cup"

We drank a mixture of beer,vodka, and squirt
they called it hop-skip and something but I forgot

I drank so much-better explore my limits a bit more.

Anyways, we went back to the dorms and I started throwing up

For an hour

And then I woke up the next morning

With a massive headache

unable to think about anything to do with the previous night or else I would hae to puke somemore

but don't worry, I threw up again before we left for lunch

We went to this creperie. I got a cup of smoked cheddar mashed potatoes
they were so good. I wish I could have enjoyed them without a massive hangover

Now I feel like I have a second stomach filled with all the alcohol I had last night. And it just keeps flopping around in there and hurts. I just want it to go away.

I dont think I'll be drinking for awhile...what do you think?

0 comments: