Thursday, September 27, 2007

Little Red Racist Squirrel




Don't worry, I don't go out pretending I'm little red riding hood.




Avogadro, Boyle, Rutherford...why didn't anyone murder them before they published anything chemistry related. It's such a ridiculous science. Of course it's the basis for all others. I absolutely hate it. It took every ounce of strength or perhaps just sheer laziness not to roll out of my desk and drown myself in the ammonia bottle at the front of the room. Or perhaps swallow the mixture my proffessor was experiementing with and hope that it would quickly eat my innards before my teacher could explain how the concoction was reacting within my body. And then we had our quiz which went fairly well.




My friend Adam and I went to the library and got some coffee at The Brew. I then went off on my own to attempt researching. The geology books are located on the top floor of the library(fifth floor). I took the elevator to avoid climbing 5 flightsof stairs. The doors opened to reveal a nearly deserted floor. I shuffled along the stacks, 'QE...QE... where is it...QE...aha!"


A whole stack of geology books! I suddenly gotthe feeling I would be spending a lot of time here for research or just for fun. I grabbed a book and sat down. It was so quiet, I felt like I had the whole floor to myself-and then some kids came and my moment was crushed.




I packed up my things and grabbed my half-full cup of sugary fantasmicness and headed to the cafeteria to meet this guy Alex. On my way I noticed two squirrels chasing each other. A grey squirrel was chsing a black one. The grey ones are always chasing the black ones. So I've decided the grey squirrels are racist. However, I bet a black squirrel could so take on a grey squirrel.




I reached the cafeteria and looked to find Alex. I'm not sure if he likes me or what. I don't think I like him in that way. See I guess he liked me at first, and then I didn't dance with him on this boat trip so he started liking my roomate instead. Of course my roomate made his life miserable. So now I'm thinking he likes me again, and I just don't like that whole process. Is it just me?




A nap sounds amazin, but something is telling me not to take one. I have no homework-oh wait I do-crap. I just have to read. I have yoga today with the crackly troll. I need to take a shower before GREY'S ANATOMY!What else is on...THE OFFICE! Amazing. How sad is it that T.V shows are the highlight of my days? I don't caaaaaare.






0 comments: