Thursday, September 13, 2007

Excuse me too busy you're writing a tragedy

My fuzzies have left me. I miss them already :/

I tried to revive them by getting some coffee at the coffee shop on our campus.The coffee was amazing-better than starbucks if you can believe it. However, my fuzzies still wouldn't come back.

I tried listening to 1234 and taking awalk to the library to print my paper. They still didn't come.

I should be doing my homework now. It's going to take me forever.

I need my hair cut. It looks even more stringy as it gets longer. I like knowing that it's still thin, but I really like having longer hair. I don't pull it out as much anymore, but I have been pulling it a little since I got to college. I think it's stress related here.

I need to go proofread a paper now. Wish some fuzzies for me.

0 comments: