Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The empirical formula of coffee

Chemistry class ended about an hour ago. Two hours of staring at a slideshow just knocks me out. So I grabbed some coffee for lunch and hopefully it will wake me up for my lab at 1:30. Of course now I have the other side affect of coffee, which if you don't know is having to relieve yourself excessivly.Haha, such a nice way to put it.

I've got an hour now to enjoy myself-oh I love my alone time. That's thebest thing about college. Being alone with everything you need to keep you even the slightest entertained. AND I can go get coffee whenever I want right down stairs. The only thing I could ask for is a vaccum.

My roomate wants to take picures of us in or room and stuff, so be on the lookout for pictures!Most likely on facebook...

0 comments: