Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Prickles up my spine

Tonight I got a massage-back massage- by this kid named Alex. It was amazing. He says I have a lot of tension in my shoulders. I agreed.

I took a nap today for the first time in I dont know how long. Naps are nice because I always have dreams and usually remember them. TGoo bad the dream today was a waste. I just kept dreaming about the schools "dance squad" and how I didn't understand anything they were telling me. The whole time I was just thinking 'but I dont want to dance!'. T'was weird. I fell asleep probably around 4 woke up at 5:30 feeling more tired than before. I know.. I know, naps are only s'posed to last for like 20 minutes. But the nap seduced me!I just wanted to stay all comfy on my bed of pillows that I layed on the floor with my blanket.

I've been fining hair clumps around my desk. At first I thought they were taylors and my hair just accumulating, but I've been finding a lot of them, and never over by her desk. She rarely comes over by my desk. So lets say they're all from me. i've been pulling my hair, but I always thrown it out. So I dont know how all these extras are getting there?!And we have no vaccum which makes all the hair clumps even more disqusting.

Tomorrow I start yoga! I'm so excited. I can't wait to stretch.

just so you know.

0 comments: