Monday, September 10, 2007

Night Wishes

Before I head to class today, I figured would share every thought in my head from last night. I don't know why, but now I don't really want to share it, but last night I REALLY wanted to. So we'll see how this goes.

Last night was the ordinary night.
No parties, staying out late, staying up late.
I got into my bed round 10:30.
But as my head began to sink deeper in to my feather-filled pillow, my thoughts became focused on one thing.
Ok, 2 cups of macaroni and cheese were 280 calories. Then I had a handful of popcorn, which I have no clue for how many calories that has. I had some hot chocolate before bed, but thats 80. So I know I had at least 360 give about 100-200.
Then I thought back to my junior year around christmas time. 105 lbs. At the time I didn't feel that thin.
Sometimes I just feel like that 105 lb girl stuck in this shell of fat arund me.
Then my mind goes to the next day food selection. I decided on nothing.
This morning I woke up feeling like crap. It's just not going fast enough.

0 comments: