Tuesday, September 11, 2007

At the end of the day...

There is always a reward for running on empty. Literally.

I watched Memoirs of a Geisha today-which is AMAZING! This was the first time I had seen it. The main girl is SO pretty! I remember how I used to want to be a geisha. I believe that was after Mulan. But then I realized I couldn't be because I wasn't Asian. And I watched this documentary about Geishas and it looked boring.

I really want to go to bed. I just love sleeping. I love having dreams and waking up all comfy in my sheets. It's also like an even better alone time. There's no noises or chance to go do something else. I can just think about whatever I want.

Before I retire for the evening I would like to say that the area between my neck and shoulders is KILLING me, figuratively of course. I just want a massage :( A nice stone massage would be nice. With all the aromatherapy oils. uuugghhh that sounds so good..

I'm off to dream

0 comments: