Thursday, September 27, 2007

Rantrantrantrantrant.

I'm incredibly sad/bummed/angry right now, so just bear with me here-

This day was going fairly well up until 7 o'clock when my roomate decided she wanted to move the whole room around. She threw all of her crap all around the room, just anywhere other than her side really. It's 10:00 pm right now and there is still stuff all over the floor. Oh, but she said she would pick it up right after she had something to eat, yeah right. She ate her soft pretzel and drank her pop an hour ago, still nothing. I'll do it after my homework is done. She hasn't even started her homework.Instead shes been looking for her belt buckle and contact case. She complains about people judging her and badmouthing others when she does it all the time. She always finds something to complain about. She wont shut up about how all she can eat is cereal because she'll thow up real food.Uhm, maybe if she wasn't eating cereal 24/7 and then tried to stuff herface with pasta it wouldn't have been a problem. GUH. Techno is now our official music. The big briht light in our room is left on whilst I try and fall asleep. She's incredibly rude to all males. She "drank" all of the water I brought-but I just saw about 5 bottles still slightly filled roll out of her trash can. And why do I let this happen?!Because I'm too nice to say anything, and I'd rather grit my teeth and expell it all in a stupid online journal than mention anything to her.

What else? Well I planned on not eating anything today. Got back from the library-had some popcorn. Got back from yoga-had a banana. Endured room excavation-some oreos. Ushered roomate to cafeteria-chips. Finally realize how upset I was- mac&cheese. I feel like such an effing cow. Granted I've done a lot worse, but uugghhhh. Tomorrow I wont have anythig except a cookie. Maybe an apple too.

For some reason I was convincing myself that my face looked more sunken or tight, but that will be gone tomorrow. My face will be puffy. My whole body will probably be puffy. Does this sound weird-I almost want someone to notice me getting thin, but I'm not really getting thinner I dont think, BUT I hate it when people mention how I'm not eating things or how I'm thin. I dont want anyone to know about my problem, but it's like sometimes I want certain people to know.

Alright, I'm sure your sick of this. You've probably moved on by now thinking, she's just a stupid teen-she'll get over it- she just wants attention.

"bed time", better get ready so I can lay for an hour trying to sleep. My own rant is annoying me.

0 comments: