Thursday, July 24, 2008

SOOOOOOOO much!


Soo much going on here!

1.) For the Brits- I found this while using Stumbleupon(the best tool for distracting me during the day. http://solo2.abac.com/themole/tuberules.html

2.) Laura is getting a puppy! It's called a Bernese Mountain dog. I guess they get really big. I've seen a few in the pet store. The one she is adopting is named Heidi. She's not sure if she wants to keep the name or not. It is a pretty cute name but I like the really unusual names. Screw boring human names. Don't ask me what I would name it because I don't know yet. Amazing names require countless hours of thinking which I don't feel like right now. But Heidi is a boring name. Ok well not that boring-but it could be better? Well now I'm warming up to it just thinking about it.. No more thinking! Just look!

3.) I'm going out of town this weekend to visit my sorority friends from school. I'm excited to see everyone but not so much for that icky feeling after you've been drinking all night :/

4.) Well maybe I didn't have that much to write about...but c'mon puppy!?

OH I REMEMBER!
So remember how I went on a cruise last summer for "my graduation" ahem...you mean dad and becky's engagement cruise. Yeah so I was watching this cruise thing on tv and fell in love with the ships and the sights again. I emailed my dad saying I wanted to go on another and guess what-HE DOES TOO! The past few days I've been helping him decide the destination a bit...or just cementing another cruise into the wallet. I've sent him pictures, cruise quotes, and different agencies of trips to ALASKA! GLACIER BAY! MOUNTAINS! Oh my gooooooooooooood. SO beautiful. I just want to go so bad. I could go kayaking up to a glacier and be pulled by musher dogs. Ugh just sooooo much AND the temperature is about 60 degrees there! It's basically my dream vacation other than going to London. Well...it's in the top 5 or 6 dream vacations for me.

0 comments: