Thursday, July 31, 2008

2days!

Puppy is almost here!
Laura was throwing out names at me haha, and I know it's not MY dog, but I don't want her to name it something retarded. Like Maggie. I'm sorry if you like that name or if someone in your family is named that name but I think it's one of the most boring names EVER. I don't like Mary either...or my own name in fact...or Ashley...really any name you hear all the time.

I guess I like the weird unusual names, which makes me already feel sorry for the child I'm dreading to have some day(assuming I'll like children more in the future. I'm not going to have a child just because.) Anyways, that kid is going to be named something cool/not everyday like Sydney, Annica(ahh-nick-uh), Hallie(HAHA no way?!), or something like that.

My brother gets his wisdom teeth out tomorrow. I hope it's not nearly as bad as mine were. Not that I don't want him to feel awful but hear my mom catering to all his needs and he acts like a pathetic little animal the whole time. Jealously? No, I hate it when Laura does that to me. I don't know why that annoys me so much. I think I just hate it when people expect people to have pity on them. "I'm SICK! Help me!" "I don't have any money because I spend it all on clothes and drugs but I don't have enough for food! Help?"UGH. Watch, that will be me one day.

I really like this music artist called Mira. She reminds me of Joanna Newsom and The Blow combined.

0 comments: