Saturday, July 12, 2008

Feel

   title="Wordle: Feel">   src="http://wordle.net/thumb/wrdl/64739/Feel"
style="padding:4px;border:1px solid #ddd"
>


Still so tired.
I need to go to he grocery store today.
I need to take a shower.
But I'm so tired.
I want to cook dinner for my family tonight.
But I'm so tired.
I don't know what to make.
I can't cook meat.
Maybe another night.
I want to buy my mom flowers.
Which means I have to go to the store.
Which means I'll have to take a shower.
Which means I'll have to stop laying down.
Which is practically impossible.

Rootbeer.

HAHA I just remembered when I was in the badlands-we were getting really slap happy from the sun draining
our enery. So I wanted to make a Haiku but couldn't remember how they are structured.So I yelled down to one of my friends...
"What's the structure of a haiku?!" and she yelled up blah-blah-blah(well actual numbers that I don't remember)
And then all the sudden about 5 more yells came out from the depressions. It was such a cool-weird feeling.

0 comments: