Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Insane

I had the craziest weekend ever. Replaced alcohol for food. Literally. Proof can be seen on facebook.
As far as that 2 week fast, HAHA. I was reading up on it and it just terrifies me. Like I want to do it, but I'm afraid that when I stop I'm just going to become a bloated monster. And then I don't want to gain any of that weight back which is bound to happen. I've never been a big faster before-so it's not like I NEED to result to that to lose weight. So far this summer I've lost at least 10 pounds but a little was water weight. So I guess I shouldn't be completely devasted. And the day I came back I wasn't eating and I felt more and more scared to eat since I hadn't been eating. Imagine after two weeks of that. There's no way I'd want to be eating again. I know what I'm doing sucks for my body but I know it's better to pack myself with fruits and veggies all day instead of just go straight to nothing.

PUPPY IS COMING SATURDAY! Soooo excited! Bad news is I have to babysit my vicodin filled brother that day. He's getting his wisdom teeth pulled out and if it was anything like my own-I'll be his person slave for the day.

0 comments: