Friday, November 30, 2007

Where are we?What the hell is going on?

I don't know how to start this or how to explain anything thats been happening.

So Brian and I have been texting all break. Especially after I saw him. The past three days have been more than that. He called me on wednesday night. We talked for 38 minutes. Then he called me on thursday. We talked for 42 minutes. And he called me today after he was done with his swim meet. He told me he was bummed out but he feels better now that he's heard my bight and cheery voice.

And when I went to work it didn't stop. Here's the conversation we had. Imogen style of course.

B:My god this can't be happening
A:What the hell is going on?
B:You don't care a bit, no you don't care a bit
A:there there baby, it's just textbook stuff, it's in the abc's of growing up
B:frame by frame, red speed ahead. A city dissolving, the thread of our love in the headlights. It is safe now, will your arms be open?
A:Why d'ya have to be so cute?It's impossible to ignore you. Must you make me laugh so much?It's bad enough we get along so well.

but then I got home from work and found tis on my facebook:

You find your way back down.
And I'll keep the area clear...please clear the area.
When you find your way back down...in one piece.
Then I'll just be waiting here...right here.

ahhh I'm fuzzy.

0 comments: