Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turkey Day

Thanksgiving...nothing exciting...I decorated...that's it.

So tomorrow...
I'm going to Glen Ellyn, IL to see a kid from my school-Brian. We're going to dinner at some pizza place...then a christmas walk thing that his town has...and then a movie. I'm going there around 5 and then i'll probably get home a little before 1.
For some reason I'm worried that it's a more than a friend thing or like..ugh.
See I would like him maybe more than a friend, but he's slept with a couple girls at school...and I dont do that.
But a lot of people do that in between relationships right? Maybe? I dont know. It's probably just a friend hanging out thing and I'm freaking out over nothing. I thought he liked this other girl. I'm pretty sure he does.
I'll know at dinner wont I. If he pays. Then I'll know. What if the waiter only brings one check. UGH ok-we're haning out. friends. just have fun. you're just friends. you don't even like him like that...that much. Just stop thinking about it!

Hairspray the movie came out a coule days ago. I've watched it ike 6 times. I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH! I want to watch it again...but it's time for bed. I have to stretch.

I want my care package.

YES I'M A BRAT

0 comments: