Sunday, November 25, 2007

uuuugggggggghhhhhh

Possibly had one of the best days ever yesterday.

Had thanksgiving at friend Megan's house even though it's like 2 days after thanksgiving.
Then went to MY house and friends munched while watching old videos that we made together along with Dance Team mess-ups.

Off to friend Annie's house! No parents home for the ENTIRE week. Anyways she immediatly pulls out a handle of captain morgan rum and all of us take shots. I had 3 and then made myself a rum and coke to look more respectable. Friends of best friends came over so they could get their pot fix. Of course I had nothing to do with it. Went inside from the freezing cold-which didn't bother me because I had my LIQUOR BLANKET! Don't you love liqour blankets?I do!
After that random things happend. 2 of best friends made out- a lot. They're both girls. I think I just sat myself on the couch and watched Pirates. OH WAIT! No I decided to stick lollipops through a banana resulting in a canoe looking sculpture. Great to find the next morning. I also thought the cops were coming because one of best friends would not comply with her mom. So me being paranoid and all went and put all my stuff in one stop incase the cops did come. Then i could just shoot up the stairs with it and go hide somewhere. It get's a little fuzzy after that.

Next morning I wake up at 9 am. An hour earlier than I normally do. No hangover at all-just lingering tipsyness still. I was quite proud that my glass of water helped me not to get a hangover. Also proud that I have an idea of how much I can drink. Thank god for shot glasses. I'm pretty sure 3 shots are my limit. My roomate did 8 in a half hour...but then she went to the hospital. Regardless...8?! So best friend insist we go to taco bell. No car. Walk to Ace Hardware and find a car drove through the window of the store! Best friend Annie's brother was working at the register. If it had gone any further in the store he would have been hit! I took pictures with my phone. I don't know how to put them on the computer though.

After Ace we went to Great Harvest Bread shop. Had our free slice of carbs-muchly needed. Best Friend Tina noticed how large their butter stick was and pointed it out to the employee. Employee then replies..OH!Yeah because it's unsalted!...because that has everything to do with how large a stick of butter is. haha.

Then to starbucks! Mmmmm tea. Needed that. I became overly paranoid that people were looking at me in evil ways. Trotted off to taco bell. Got my cheesy Fiesta Potatoes. Alas!More Carbs! Cheesy potatoes too! Just like after my stay at Knox college. It's a habit now. BAD!

Now I'm home. Still just weird feeling. No headache! Much water for me! i must find my ferret. I want more potatoes. i need to take a shower but I just don't feel like standing so I was going to take a bath but ugh baaaatthhh? I feel like I'm just sitting in filthy water.

wawawawawa

0 comments: