Sunday, November 18, 2007

Uhm yeah...giant fangs

I'm watching the ending of Hannibal-never seen he movie- and theres these warthogish things eating a person. I didn't think they were carniverous but they've got giant fangs and so I guess they need those for something.

Adam called me yesterday. Too bad I was getting my hair dyed black so our conversation consisted of...
"Hey!"-me
"hey!what's up?"-Adam
"Oh I'm getting my hair dyed!"
"oh yeah what color?"
"black but don't worry..."
"black?what your not dying it pink?"
"pink?why would I do that, thats stupid! Can I call you back later?"
"haha yeah sure"...

So i called him back-no answer. Waited an hour, he picks up "can I call you back?"
Then i'm at my friends and I text him. He responds "nice, hey sorry I didn't call you back we were at the competition when you called and then we went out to dinner and I just got back. i'll call you tomorrow though."

It's tomorrow and it's 4:16 pm and he hasn't called. But it's still pretty early, especially for us night hawks.

Haha hello agent starling. I always wanted to watch you eat.
I feel like a never ending sentence...well that wouldn't make sence...an obnoxiously long sentence.

The leaves fall onto the shattered pavement that coats the old statues crevaces indented from the frequent blows of sandpapered fingers running down the chalk covered sidewalks of eternal darkness caused by the extending arm of the lonely shadow swinging bak andfourth like the ticking of a grandfather clock that is place upside down on a hot table shaped like a bowl of califlower gardens supporting the children like blooms of an orange wrapping their organs in a sheild of golden locks from a tear strolling down the cheek of a forgotten man.

I think I'm done now.

0 comments: