Saturday, November 24, 2007

Reread last post

so many errors. I dont feel like fixing them. SHUSH!

I'm going to my friend's house today for a thanksgiving lunch/dinner! I'm so excited. It will be my friends parents, her sister, her sister's friend, my friend megan(who lives there), Annie, Cailtin, and Tina. Megans....boy is coming...we don't know what they are. Tina hates Megan's boy-who is Brent. It should be interesting. I'm just so excited to have a big dinner with friends! My thanksgiving was just with my grandpa and his love interest. I want a HUGE family gathering again. Like it was when my parents weren't divorced.

After that I'm sure we'll hang out for awhile. And then ELF is on tonight! Only one of the BEST christmas movies! I'm so excited for christmas. I love Christmas.

And then this coming week I'm going to meet up with people from my school at a mall about 45 minutes from my house. Then I will get to see Adam! Bah must go!

0 comments: