Saturday, November 17, 2007

I'm home..so now what?

Well i've just been hanging out with my best friends. The last of them come home tomorrow-we've already planned for a fun night.

Last night my friend Caitlin came home and we went to my friend Megan's house and got a little tipsy. Well I got a little tipsy, I couldn't have much because I couldn't stay the night, so with my alcohol knowlege I figured out how much I could have and digest in time. Yeah, I know I shouldn't have driven at all blah blah, but I eally didn't have that much. If it makes you feel better I backed my car perfectly into our garage. What crazy drunk could do that? haha anyways.

So earlier that day Brian texted me and we were texting throughout the day. So then I textd him when I was drunk because my friends were calling people and I was jealous. So I had some trouble and texted him "NcDonalds befosf your mom" Not sure what I was going at...
Adam texted me this morning! I was so excited. He's at a dance competition in St. Louis-which is like 3 hours away from me. So we texted a bit and he had to class and in his last text he was like "I'll call u later". i think i'm just getting to excited. He's probably called all of our friends and what not. But I just like thinking that he thought to text me? I miss hanging out with him.

So I was stretching early this morning and I know I havn't stretched in a long time but my back started hurting! I don't know if that's normal?Does your back hurt a little when you go to touch your toes? I'll work on it.

Oh, so class schedule for next year.MWF: pre-calc(gags), chemistry 122, beg. modern dance(we have to take a gym class), Liberal studies-Mind,soul,spirit(DUMB) TTH: pre-calc(T only), Chem lab(TH only).

So I pretty much have TTH off! I'm pretty excited for that.

0 comments: