Saturday, November 24, 2007

So I think it was...a date?

Well first I got lost going to his house, which led to my new nickname "Columbus".

So I found his house after he stood outside and flagged me down in the dark. I pulled in and we went inside. He introduced me to his parents-his two dogs. And then we left!

Got in his car and headed downtown Glen Ellyn. Get out of car and see a ton of people in the street. Their christmas tree is small...really small..so I complained about it. Went into a few stores(thrift store) where Brian asked the old ladies for UGG boots and a wind pocket watch...they only had battery...he was not satisfied.

So then we're walking andhe goes ok...so I told a friend I would meet her down hee even though I didn't want to. She texted me this morning and I was like yeah just come swing by. And some ho it came out that it was his ex-girlfriend. The ex who cheated on him and kept all the augie apparel (which cost A LOT) he sent to her on her birthday. SO we met her at starbucks...and it was awkward but in a good way because he HATES her. Then thisother girl who he semi-hooked up with a few wweekends ago came over...she's the chief sherrifs daughter. We went to a few more stores with them and then Brian' ex just said "I'm just gonna...just gonna go. I'm just gonna you know..." It was the most awkward goodbye I have ever heard. The 3 of us made fun of it a lot the whole night.

We then went to the library where there was this choir thing that his friendis in. we sat there for like an hour. Durning the time, Brians grow up friend "Byron" who is the dad of a kid he knows was like "Hey Brian, is this your date?" haha, could I have not asked for a more clarifying moment? Well he just smiled and shoot his head and said "Now why did you have to go and embarrass me like that!" Oh Byron.

After that we met up with a few more friends of his at portillos where he offered to buy me something, but I wasn't hungry at 10 o'clock so I said no. We hung out at portillos till one of his friends got a little crazy with the chocolatte cake. Then his friend drove us back to Brian's car.

Then we went back to his houseAnd I had to be home by 12, thanks Laura, and he pulled in the driveway and parked the car. Some Stynx song came on and it was stupid and I was just thinking "If he expects me to kiss him or make out to this music he's got to be joking.." But we didn't. I made it clear that I thought it was DUMB.

So he walked me to my car and opened my unlocked(not purposefully) door . I found my keys and insisted on a hug. So we hugged, a very long hug, a long squeezy hug. It was nice.And then I got in the car and he attempted to yank off my UGG boot...it's a ritual.And then I drove off and got lost again.

So that was my night...

0 comments: