Monday, November 5, 2007

Ohhhh myyy finals

Well it's not reall finals week yet, but it might as well be. I have a presentation wednesday..I'm doing a puppet show.

What else is going on outside the world of academia?Nothing really.I think I've given up on Adam...which is completely fine because I can see that he still likes his ex-girlfriend and it would jus be a waste of energy and emotions to bother liking him like that anymore.But now there is Brian. I just don't know what to think about him still. Well first of all how do you know what someone is looking for?Relationship wise?Do you just ask? Is it an awkward question? Because if we ever talked or something happens I don't want him to expect me to be like the other girls...because he has hooked up with 2 the past 2 weeks I think. This is what sucks about never having a boyfriend. It's just makes you so anxious when you dont know whats going to happen..I guess that happens regardless but I mean REALLY.

I saw Caren w. wrote to Mr.Bevans(it was on her facebook). It made me realize how much I miss the teachers there. Mr.Schoen,Mr.Bevans,and Mr.Thill are probably who I miss the most. I remembered the other day how november was whn we started making those hand turkeys for Mr.schoen. I thought about making one and mailing it to him with a letter, but then I was like-well do I send it to the school?Or is it just weird to send that?I could just go see him during the break. We should all stop by during break.

Isn't it weird how you adapt to things?Like everything about college is just "the norm" now. Taking showers in a small cubicle with flipflops, walking 15 minutes to class, only having class from 8:30-12:00, having a chemistry lab that's 3 hours long and it just flys by, eating in a cafeteria everyday, living with someone else, forgetting to talk to your parents after a week has flown by, making new friends like it's the first day of school-everyday, always having something to do on the weekends, the freedom to go somewhere anytime you want as long as you have a ride........it just goes oooonnnn.

Have you ever wondered if teachers have just forgoten about you? Like after 4 years of teaching someone they just reset to make more room in their brains. I was thinking about how well I know my two geology profs...and it hasn't even been a year. Imagine 4 years. I love knowing I have 4 years left at this school. I hve 4 more years to get to know the 7 other geology majors that I already hang out with waytoo much. I have 4 more years to party and have fun and be away from home, I have 4 years where half I wont have to work, soooo much time.

I'll quit rambling now.

0 comments: