Saturday, January 5, 2008

We sat at blue street liiiiggghhhttsss watching the strike of '59

So much went on today!

Ok, so went to Yorktown. I love driving on the highway. My fave song of the day is Jessie and My Whetstone. Loooooovvveeeee. Got the best parking spot ever. Saw my 2 fave people from Augie...well pretty muuch(Nate and Adam). They gave me a hard time about seeing Brian tonight. They always do that. Went to Egg Harbor. It was really good. Then we went bowling. I did awful. I got like 5 strikes though. Then we went home. Another awesome drive. Not as good as the first.

Brian came over around 6:30 after getting lost. haha. We hung around the house a little talking waiting to get more hungry. Then we went to CPK. It was good. We had fun. Came back home and watched Jurassic Park. Haha such nerds. It was so good I havn't seen it in forever. Then we watched the Office and a little of Little Miss Sunshine. He left around 12:30. We were so tired.

I'm so tired.

Tomorrow I'm off to Knox. I was hoping it would be some huge surprise. I have so much to do. I feel bad that everyone can't stay over but I'm not prepared to stay the night when having to go back to school tomorrow. I have no problem driving home by myself but my mom freaked. I just want everything to be done. Get to Knox. See two of the coolest people I know. Go home. Sleep in.

Sunday I go back to school. Ugggghhh

0 comments: