Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Queen of the Mile

I'm sooo tired right now. In a good way though.

So I'm back at school. Sadly I did not make it on SL the past break. It's funny to look back and think how I used to spend every minute I could on that game. Staying up till 3 in the morning and passing out at the computer. Now it's like 2 hours and I'm ready to go do something else. It's sad that it's just not that fun anymore. Especially since I rarely get to talk to my UK friends without it.

Speaking of the UK. I have moved up to #9 on the waiting list to go to Europe. This puts me extremely close to getting the opportunity to go. I've been weighing the ups and downs.
Ups: Get to see my wonderful UK friends that I've dreamed about meeting and hugging for years.
Get to see two countries I've wanted to see the most all my life.
Get to listen to sexy british accents for 5 weeks.
Get to laugh at silly germans for 5 weeks.
Downs: I get set back a term with my geology intentions
I miss out on a ton of stuf with my friends- a lot goes on in one term!
Miss out on building the professor-student relationship for one term.

So it's kind of a stale mate. It's a ridiculous amount of money to go there, around $15,000. I dont know if it would be better to wait and go when I'm not in school? But my mom wont let me go if I'm not with a group! It's not the typical spring break location. What am I getting so worked up for. I'm only #9 on the list.

I've been working out for the past 3 days now. Adam, my friend Sam and Kate, and I have been going around 7pm and running/weight lifting. I've been running at least a mile each day. The first day I ran 12 laps which equals 1 and a half miles. The last two I've only managed a mile or so, but I've been rowing a mile on the rowing machine too. Adam has been showing me how to weight lift since I have NO upper body strength. ZERO. They have a good ol' time watching me lift even the lightest weights.

I need to think of a better schedule. Like running only 3 days a week? Or maybe I should run 5?Or 6? At least a mile each time? I need a friend that knows all about this stuff. I should look it up.

I've had ridiculous chocolate cravings the past week. No it's not that time of the month! I looked it up online and found some magazines that told me that it's caused by a lack in protein, which dosn't surprise me at all. I used to eat egg whites, but eggs freak me out now so I dont eat them. I dont eat nuts...just hardly anything with protein. I KNOW it's bad, but it sucks force feeding yourself something you hate. Like milk...I hate it...I refuse to drink it. But I'm going to need calcium some how? Cottage cheese?

I have done something good to keep some of my vitamins in check. FLINSTONE VITAMINS. YUM. I eat them like candy. EFF the person who says one a day! They're for kids and I think I should eat as many as I want. They're just so good. I'ma have one right now. God they're so good.

Havn't talked to Brian much since I got back. Adam did a little bit. I guess Brian just kinda got out of a long relationship and it's hard getting back into one because you kinda forget what to do? Adam said it's true. I wouldn't know. Still, I keep flip flopping about him, which may be a sign.

I got transformer tattoos. They rock.

0 comments: