Monday, January 21, 2008

Say what you need to say


My weekend was terribly uneventful with the exception of last night. So much to catch up on.

Anyways. I stopped running after wednesday last week because of my ankles. When I walk or run I overpronate my foot...which means I basically only walk on the inner part of it. I think the picture best illustrates it. So weds. I ran 4 miles on the track. Completely ignored the pain because I was in that running stupor. It was amazing-but I'm paying for it now. It just feels worse everyday. I ordered new shoes though. REAL running shoes! I'm so excited. I want to go run again today. I think I'll go no matter what.

Last night I hung out with Brian. We "watched" Garden State. Don't you dare get any bad ideas because we did no such things! We just cuddled A LOT. A few kisses. Nothing to get excited about.
He was gone all weekend for a swim meet. So before he left he gave me his kid-stuffed animal panda. You know the toy you carry around like it depends on your life toy. It's all beat up and worn and I love it. He told me Petey dosn't like traveling so I need to take care of him. It was cute.
He also burned me a CD. It's basically all Iron and Wine. A few songs are Dashboard. I'm listening to it right now. Where there's gold.

Only one problem. Brian I guess likes to hook up with girls. I wasn't really worried about it, because that's not whats going on between us. But my friend Adam told me that he did stuff with girls over x-mas break...which we were talking and hanging out on. Adam told me that he and 2 of the other guys didn't think it would be a good idea for me to get involved with him because of his history. But then he said to just give it a chance-just don't trust him. He told me he wasn't going to tell me about it, but he didn't want anything bad to happen to me because I don't deserve that. I'm better than that. That made me happy.

I have rush this week. It's when you go to all the sororities and learn about them. Such a pain. I have to go buy new clothes. UGH.

I want to go home real bad. I have too much going on until feburary. GAY.

I've realized lately how much better my hairpulling has been. good.

I'm going to Walgreens today. Exciting. Too bad we'll be walking 10 minutes in the 3 degree whether...literally.

Time to go to dance.

0 comments: