Sunday, January 6, 2008

Night Drive

Sooooo Tired.

I picked up Tina and Caitlin from C-dawgs house. Katie didn't come. Went to Noodles. 1 o'clock. Plenty of time. Get on highway around 1:30.

The seemingly simple ride to Knox turned into a horror ride after the 2nd exit to 74. I missed the exit at first and continued to go to the Quad City Airport. Dont worry I realized I was off and turned around however I got on 74 and stayed on 74 for like ever. Then we went 94 miles out of the way. We got to Knox eventually though.

Went to Dinner with the missing half of the Bebop. Good cookies. Then they all went and smoked weed. Tina said I got some of it but I'm positive I didn't. We went back to their dorm and stayed there. Annie was entertaining. It was nice seeing their friends again. I wish we could've stayed the night, but the ride home was fun.

I was doing real well until we got to the 88 east exit. I missed it and 74 turned into 80 again. Gay. So somehow I figured out how to get back on 80 and into illinois? Then we got on 88. Then fog. Lots of fog. I could probably see 20 feet in front of me and the rest of my side of the highway. As for anything in the distance..no way. So I managed to stay going 70-80 by staying between the white lines. I was quite pleased with myself.

I'm home now. So tired. But overtired. So much to do still. But I dont care. I have half a day at school tomorrow. I wish I could've spent more time today with my brother.

The drive was awful(on the way) but I'm glad we went to Knox.


oh...I love Eisly and the Canberries. And Cranberry Juice. Did you Reisin hit?

0 comments: