Thursday, October 11, 2007

Why don't you just jump through my Spaghetti O's?

"Have you ever had someone tell you that they want to be you?"

"No."

I stopped that conversation as fast as I could, because I knew if I asked her more about it I would start spouting out every reason why that person is an idiot for saying that.
Yes, Taylor asked me that today. She toldme about how when she goes to her rich grandma's house on christmas eve they get to eat off of swarovski crystal plates and servers serve them. Then she told me how she dosn't like her other grandma because she dosn't have nice things and she thinks she's white trash.
It made me sad.
I just wanted to be like-"so all you care about is money?"
it's true, and I just want to call her out on it. I'm sick of her hippocracy,immaturity, dependance, and pickyness.
I don't care if you're rich, but you don't have to look down on people that don't have as much as you. Don't say something about someone like they're ugly if you don't want people calling you something back. Don't expect guys t go out with you when all you do is cheat on them. Don't get piss drunk when you don't want to get caught by the police.
So how long do you think I can keep that bottled up for?
Oh, and I cant wait for them to turn the heat on in the dorms because apparently she sleeps with the windows on in the winter. If the heat is on-there is no way a window is going to be open.

Today I found pine cones that look like poop.

0 comments: