Monday, October 29, 2007

Are you...

and Adam going out?
Alex asked me that today.
I wish.I was with him all day again.lunch at 11:30 am....till 12:30...then study in the library at 3:00 pm...till 5:30 when it's dinner...eat and head back to the westerlin lounge and play on the piano(100 years...Boston...)...go to Brenden's room and study for chem-watch football-play the guitar-and sing retarded songs till 10 pm.tomorrow is chemistry day which means seeing adam at 8:30 to 10:20. Then Adam has to take the test early so I might not see him till like 12:00pm.Then we will probably work on lab web assigns tillour actua chem lab. that will probably last till 3:30 or something. Then I have a chem test at 5:30. That will be like an hour I'm guessing. So after that we might do something?

I dont know...

0 comments: