Saturday, October 6, 2007

I'll never tell

HAH! Look at my non-typo layout now! I know how jealous you are-sitting there with googly eyes yelling "SCRAT" at the monitor. His eyes google back. But he is MINE! My SCRAT. TYPO-FREE SCRAT!...effing blogger layouts..you'd think they'd screen them for typos so us grammar-passive bloggers can type in peace.

Anyways-I've got news.
One bit of news will not be revealed until I get a chat with a person whose name starts with S and ends with H. Then I shall tell the rest of you, because it envolves much explaining and possible depression if taken too far.
Second bit of news will be revealed thursday before dinner if all goes well. I might hint here or there. Lets see who can guess what I'm doing first.

I went to Chicago today. My friends from Geneva who go to Knox(45 minutes away from Augie and where I had my drunken episode) went with me and another friend from hometwn who goes to a community college. Knox friends brought a Knox boy friend. He was cute. He thinks I'm cute. He's short though-shorter than me. Kind of looks like Shila Buff or however you spell that kids name(was in Disturbia, Even Stevens). I think I will inquire further with on of my friends.

I GOT HAIRCUT! I've been told multiple times that I look like Amelie now...
I just tried to take like 50 pictures and then found out the connecting cable is missing-figures.
My dorm room webcam will have to do then. Don't expect anything till monday. OR you could message me on yahoo and see me on webcam!

oh my, almost 11 pm. Guess I'll conside going to bed now even though I wont until like 1.
noight.

0 comments: