Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Simply a day

Chem class 8:30am:
*fall slightly asleep taking notes-I have proofLunch
11:30 am:*soup*Adam comes up and we watch Anchorman till Lab
Lab 1:30pm:
*fumble with chemicals and spill them on my handsLibrary
3:30pm:
*attempt to study chemistry while being distracted by Adam
*recieve multiple beatings on my arms from Adam wrestling with it..or my arm being wrestled with his arm...I can't explain
*jam my shin into the wood under the table because Adam poked me in the side.
Chemistry Test 5:30pm:
*I think I did ok...better than I thought I would?
Dinner 6:30pm:
*just Kate and me
Library 7:30-11:00pm:
*starting geology paper
*hanging out with Kate,Allyse, and Katie
*Adam stops by to say hi around 10:00pm...he wont stop hitting the shift button-sticky keys sticky keys sticky keys.
Dorm 11:00-2:00am:
*finishing paper
*downloading a new ringtone for Adam...I can't decide between 100 years(five for fighting) or Boston(Augustana)..both seem perfect.
*dreading having to register at 6:00am..but it's amazing getting to register than early so I get good classes...all the teachers I want.

I can't wait for lunch tomorrow.

0 comments: