Monday, October 22, 2007

Umm some blogs I made the past few days-not on this site.

The Vegan Diaries: Day 2
Nothing to spectacular going on here.
Hello, black coffee. I haven't had you in awhile. I don't miss you.
Salad dressing...you need to rethink your ingredients
Soy Milk...I have not returned to you for a reason.
Thank you oatmeal for finally tasting good.
Nuts and raisins...you're my only friend.
Adam for sure still lkes his ex-girlfriend. My friend Jeremy mentioned that he cut his hair and shaved because she didn't like it. Jeremy wasn't too happy. Whatever- at least I can forget about that now. Adam is going to teach me how to do a barrel roll...which I'm really excited about. I just overheard Taylor talk about a big Halloween party. Too bad I have class early. But I have a costume. I don't want to go to a huge party. I don't even feel like going to one. Actually my friend Lindy said she's stocking up on alcohal and I'm invited to come to her room. Maybe I'll just party there and head back haha. That would be a good excuse not to go out. Just get a little tipsy for awhile and then fake sick. haha I'm such a nerd.
I'm tired. Tomorrow is chemistry mania day. I ditched last Thursday.Did I mention that? haha it was the best decision I've ever made. I really need to get a B on the next two test.
I think I shall go to the bathroom..just so you know.

Location:Dorm room
Mood:predatory
Music:Laura Fuentes-Daderto

22nd-Oct-2007 01:12 am - The Vegan Diaries:Day one-Part 2

I'm working on my 5 page paper still...I'm only on 4 pages...it's 1:12 am.So I did my chem homework with Adam tonight. He just got back from home. I guess he had dinner with his old girlfriend who he went out with for 2 years...he just said "we'll see how it works out"... I guess I should forget about him for awhile. Oh well.
I'm not writing about stupid permafrost and methane anymore. Instead I'm doing antibacterial soap and things creating superbugs. So enteraining right?Did I mention I tried soymilk?I can't remember what I last posted. Actually I think I talked about it. Need sleep. Now.

Location:Dorm
Mood:tired
Music:absolutely nothing

21st-Oct-2007 05:28 pm - The Vegan Diaries: Day 1

Soy milk...I just don't know what to think of you...
vegan miso soup...you stink up my room
raisins...you bore me
sunflower seeds...simply too hard to manipulate
honey mustard dressing...since when do you contain anchovies?!
How does anyone actually go years doing this?I feel like a nerd reading the labels. Vegan food cost so much here. I have double stuffed oreos...all oreos are vegan except double stuffed.
Perhaps I should start my 5 source-5 page paper on permafrost warming because of global warming and releasing methane hydrates...

Location:Dorm
Mood:crazy
Music:Ozone

20th-Oct-2007 12:01 am - H- for zombies

Today was scary movie night. People from my geology group(ashley, jake,sam, kennen, emma) and some other kids(lara and Flavio) and I all went up to Swanson-the new dorm- to watch 28 weeks later on a big plasma screen. It was all about zombies. I'm not scared at all.So the past week has been good. Nothing too exciting to update you all about.
I don't know if you remember(Tina and Megan) when you were about to leave you saw two kids-Lindy and Adam. Well they broke up last weekend. Adam and I hve been hanging out a lot. Like we do our chemistry homework and stuff together, he calls to see what I'm doing-usually I'm in the library and he comes and sits, we watched the office in my room thursday, we go get coffee after chemistry, things like that. I think I like him more than a friend, but I feel like I shouldn't. Lindy is a really good friend of mine. I'd fee like a total B* if anything happened. Plus Lindy is friends with all my friends and they'd probably think the same thing and then lots of my friends would hate me. But I on't even know ifhe really likes me in that way. Maybe it's just what I should expect when I have a guy as a friend. We shall see.
haha, I got my halloween costume today. It's from Lovers Lane-HA. It's a ragedy ann costume. I almost don't want to wear it though-it's really short. I'm pretty tired. I hope it wont take me two hours to fall asleep like it did last night!

0 comments: