Monday, October 29, 2007

My amazing weekend

Yes, this weekend hqs simply been the best of all.
First let me apologize for any typos-Ihave fake nails on.

Let's start off with friday night:
*babysat from 5-10
*10-11:"pre-gamed" in my friend across the hall room. They mixed some water with lemonade and UV blue. It tasted like kool-aid. I drank a whole water bottle of it. I didn't feel anything at all.
*went to this transitional living house that's for juniors. It was an unofficial frat. It was my friend Jeremy's birthday-he was gone when we got there at 11:30
*I tried a sip of beer for the firsttime-I almost threw up...I dont think I COULD EVER get used to that
*a girl I know gave me 1/4th of a water bottle filled with vodka and koolaid. It tasted really good, but still I didn't feel anything.
*then Adam poured me a shot of captain morgan rum. I love captain. I took it-and finally felt a little fuzy. Then I had another shot and we went outside.
*12:Hung out outside. Tried to get Adam to teach me how to do a barrel roll. Got him to do a crappy toe touch. Jeremy molested my ear with his tongue-it's on facebook.
*1: things start to calm down at the house. The boys keep playing their beer pong and I just had another shot and decided to stop. I was so afraid i would get sick again
*2: We head back to the dorms. My neighbor Aly and this other boy I know-Brendan.
*3:I finally pass out after indulging in all the cheese I could(It marked the first day that I wasn't a vegan anymore)

Saturday:
*11:woke up and got ready for the day
*12:Adam calls and he comes up to my room to hang out. We talk about last night and howwasted he was. He has an 8 hour gap that he will never get back.
*1:Taylor and I run to walgreens to get halloween costume stuff.
*2:Taylor,Mitch(her friend with a car) and I go to Iowa to go to the mall
*2-6:Taylor gets a tattoo-from LOTR
*we go shopping for a bit
*get a call from Adam wondering if I want to meet him for dinner
*6:30:back at the dorms-have dinner with Adam
*Kennen joins us and mentions a haunted house
*we decided to go to haunted house and then a movie
*8-1am: Go to haunted house
*saw 30 Days of Night-absolutely amazing
*1-3:Adam and Taylor's bf Alex came to our room and watched Along Came Polly
*3:30: Fianlly go to sleep

Today:
*12:00 pm: wake upt o a text message from friend Kate wondering about lunch
*Adam calls right after I text her back and I invite him to lunch
*After lunch Adam and I go to the library
2-5:30:
*Adam buys an acoustic guitar on ebay
*Adam shows me silly videos in the library on youtube
*This kid Nate and me decide that Jesus was crucified on an arch
*Nate and I try to figure out how many situations we can trade the cross with the arch
5:30: Go to dinner with Nate and Adam
6-10:take a shower, watch desperate housewives, call Adam expecting to watch Anchorman
10-10:30:decide to save anchorman for another day, but Adam comes to say hi anyways
11:00 I fall asleep
1:00am: I wake up feeling like shit-nausious?
NOW-thinking about the past weekend, realizing that I love college, thinking about Adam, excitd for halloween, excited for lunch tomorrow-Adam will be there, hoping that Adam-Jer-Brenden-Brian-Nate-and Kate will go hang out after lunch at the picnic table so me and Adam can hang out even more because that's allll we do.

I need to finish my magical polish tea stomach remedy Taylor has made me.

0 comments: