Thursday, September 25, 2008

Get Pumped Up

Alright so I went out last night because I wasn't going to be here saturday and I don't want to go on friday. It got me SOOOOO pumped for knox!

We were supposed to have flippy cup with this frat but only of us could go because everyone else had midterm stuff. But regardless, me and Kayla made our way to Jeremy's house to get started and play some flippy there.

We dominated.

The first round of survivor flippy Kayla took 3 people out all by herself at the end. Then The second round I did the same! And we both beat our friend Jer who is just like the best at every game. Of course they didn't let us have to much satisfaction and pointed out that flippy is a girls game.

SO after that we went to the frat we were supposed to have flippy at. I basically just kind of hung out and chatted- with some brief moments of silly dancing. Then me and Kayla both wanted to go see these guys we know at this other frat that is like 10 mins. away from the one we were at. BUT on the way out one of our friends asked us a favor...

To take her to the bathrooms outside.

SO we do and we're just about to go our seperate ways when the Rock Island police comes up the alley. We put everything we had in the middle, but he stopped. I put my cup down in back of me, and Kayla threw hers-which hit the cement. The cop heard it and was like-Who threw that?! ANd of course we played dumb. So then he asked our names and birth and took our school IDs. He told us that he could care less about the drinking, but it's the throw cups that get annoying because the neighbors have to deal with it. So he gave us a choice. Fess up to littering and that person gets a $75 littering ticket OR we all get $150 drinking tickets. Thankfully Kayla said she did it, so she got the ticket and me and our other friend are going to give her $25 each.

But we didn't let that stop us! We went to the other frat. Hardly anyone was there-no one was really dancing but we managed to get a little dance party going anyway. We were there for a long time and Kayla started hooking up with this guy that dosn't even go here. So I sent her a text at like 2 am telling her "kayla christine snoozy...i am soooo ready to leave". She came out of wherever she had wandered to. Then we walked back and went to bed.

I woke up this morning feeling FABULOUS!!!! Wednesdays are fun to go out on because they break up the week. So it feels like the weekend but i've got just one more day to make it through!! Today I have to go TA for a geo lab then do lots of homework so i don't have to do any this weekend.

And for saturday...I'm so excited for Tina to come pick me up and we can go to La Ranch! FYI-they only take cash there. Then you HAVE to meet Kayla because I think you both would approve. And then we can go go go to knooooooooooooox! YAY!

0 comments: