Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hej Hej!

It's been almost a month since I last posted and once again I feel terribly awful for not updating this enough. My friends from home use this as a way to see what the hell I'm doing at school. Also I've got friends abroad that I never talk to or "see" since I'm at college most of the year and my laptop dosn't run SL. I hate feeling like I'm slowly letting friends go, especially friends that have helped me through different tough points in my life. But I guess now that I'm back at school it's going to be even harder to repair what I've already done. The least I can do for now is just write about what I'm doing.

First of all my class schedule. You're all going to laugh because it's probably the easiest thing ever. I'm glad though because it'll give me time to work on my geology class so i understand everything REALLY well.
I only have class on monday wednesday friday.
durning those days I go to...
8:30-10:20 Drawing class
11:30-12:45 Structural Geology
1:00-2:15 SWEDISH!
* and I don't have my drawing class on fridays, so just another day to sleep in.

And yes, I'm taking swedish! All that talk about what language I want to take, mainly german, and I end up with Swedish. I'm so glad I did it too because I've got this natural ability to sort of sound good saying it. Maybe because some of my ancestors came from there. I guess our name was Olson at first and then when we immigrated they changed it to Lindoo so it was more "American", which is funny because I don't think I'd ever consider Lindoo an American last name. But anyways I LOVE it and I'm thinking about minring in it. We'll see I guess! Mycket bra!

I'm also in a dance club this year. I was thinking about trying out for the company but I really wanted to do something more laid back. And this club, UNYK, has a bunch of girls from my sorority in it. Awesomeeee.

This year I'll be doing loads of stuff during homecoming now that I'm in a sorority. We perform in this singing contest where we basically perform a musical. Then there is a rope-pull and "Yell". Yell is a stomp contest-you know one of those dances where you just stomp and yell and do clappy things. It's just going to be a lot of fun and I can't wait to be a part of it this year!

Ok, well I've got some things to do before I go off to lunch with my old TA from my first geology trip! So I guess I'll have to continue this post for another day.

0 comments: