Thursday, September 11, 2008

And finally seeing it...


Yup, I finally saw it.

I never really wanted to see Sex and the City the movie. I tried watching the season before but didn't really get hooked in. Or perhaps I was just too young to understand it all. But last night a few of my friends convinced me to give it a chance last night. And I'm glad I did.

I thought it was a bit slow in parts or just a little too much in some. All the crazy couture outfits, though fun to look at, never would you see someone wearing that ANYWHERE in the USA. But that's the fun of TV right? Sometimes I questioned how good the actors were-until the really depressing parts came or the parts that were just full of emotions. They did such a good job. Like when Carrie is running to the limo after hitting Big, her friends come to hug her and that one girl looks at Big and just screams "No...NO!" to him! Ugh just the look on her face and everything was perfect. So I really did enjoy it. I'm not sure if I would go see it in the theater 50 million times but I'm considering buying the DVD. It made me pretty sad after the movie-despite the happy ending. So that's the only con to buying it.

Tonight I've got my dance club and I'll be working on this michael jackson dance, haha. It's really funny. All of my dances are just totally different from each other. Like one of them is this indian dance-not belly dancing-but just those flowy arm/hand movements and occassional hip rolling. Then I've got my silly michael dance, and then I've got this awesome hiphop dance that makes me feel pretty BA. I have to learn the opening dance too-I'm not sure what that's going to be yet.

Well there's other stuff I could talk about but my short attention span is tearing me elsewear.

0 comments: