Sunday, July 1, 2007

Music Video Schmideo

I'm pretty bummed now, because I spent loads of hours last night(ok like 1) making a music video. It turned out pretty decent, but I can't figure out how to upload the thing! GRRR! I'm disappointed in technology.

On that note, I moved Stuart and Sasquatch to a nice big bowl today. They look very happy now.

I also finally picked out MY duck from our newly hatched babies. It's the smallest one of course and I painted its toenails a sheer pink :P I havn't named it yet, but I'm thinking I want to go with a literary reference like Gatsby or Mr. Proctor. I don't know if it's a boy or girl though, so I should probably pick a gender neutral name, but those are never fun...

Tomorrow I have to work from 7-3:30. I'm not excited. It will be my fourth day in a row working eight hours. I really don't know how adults do it! My joints are killliinnggg me! And I'm BORED out of my mind! I just can't wait to go on vacation. I feel like I've been waiting forever to go. I feel bad that my mom isn't coming. I hate going on vacations without her. But she goes on vacations with Dave and dosn't even take us with so I guess I shouldn't worry too much about her feelings.

I have nothing left to say

0 comments: