Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Going back to Work


The title of this post makes it sound as if I missed a week of work or something. But anyway, I am indeed going to work today. Finally, my flu is i think at least half way over. I no longer have a fever as of this morning. Now I just have a lovely dry cough, sore throat, stuffy nose, and slightly stuffy head. The most amazing thing that happened though was last night I coughed up this nasty thing. I've never seen anything like it before! But to spare your tummy I wont talk about it anymore. I just wanted to let you know I discovered something. I'm not worried about work today. Monday I was because I knew that if I had to go i would be a nut ball laying on the dirty floor. Tonight I think I'll be happy with people knowing me as the stuffed up employee.


Last night I watched Kathy Griffin:My life on the D-list. That's all I did yesterday-watched TV. She went to London which I thought was great cos I want to go. It was funny to see how the humor is different in another country. They said she couldn't say certain words either-like batty boy, bumboo?, uuhh blad clat? I dunno they were weird ones. Tonight once i'm home from work I'm looking forward to watching Top Chef and So You Think You Can Dance. I think those are the only shows I watch. I -like many teenagers-remember what day it is by what's on TV. I'm practically lost friday thru monday because nothing is on. Nothing good at least. That's one reason why I hate summer-all the TV reruns are on-excpet Kath Griffin and So You Think You Can Dance and Top Chef. All the other good ones are on during the school year. That's enough about TV


Now that I can read I started back on my college coursework for august. I'm on chapter 5..sorta...out of 13 :/ I think I need to start making deadlines or something because it's just ridiculous.


i must still have the chills or something because I suddenly feel myself going from cold to fairly hot..so i'm leaving.

0 comments: