Monday, July 2, 2007

Hey there Delilah

I've decided a name for my duck. PaePae. I know, wtf? Lemme tell you how I came up with it...
So on my way home from work today I saw a license plate that said PXP 1757 well i dunno of those are the right numbers but the PXP reminded me of PixelPinup. So then i thought, what if it was PP?Then I realized that would sound weird if you said it aloud. So I thougt of aglae and how people pronounce it -ie instead of -ae. Then I just combined my two thoughts into PaePae. So it still sounds like you're saying peepee kind of...only in some ridiculous accent.

I'm also happy because some of the pictures from a photoshoot my friend and I did were put online in a zine. Go to www.platformsmagazine.com if you'd like to see! Scroll down to photography and click "Day in the Park" by Megan Buckley. These are from a month ago.

AND FINALLY, today was the last day of my working marathon. Now i can sleep in tomorrow morning! I have to start getting things ready for friday!I can't wait!

<3

1 comments:

WillowC said...

I am in love with the picture of you in the puddle. With a pose that says loudly, "Oh look. I am in a puddle. When did that happen?"

:P

Boo-tiful photos! Boot-tiful Dotta! <3<3