Thursday, July 19, 2007

Home from work again!


Apparently I was meant to be miserable this week. Let me first say that I am RARELY sick. Or at least not sick enough to stay home from any type of function. Like I've recently posted...monday I had flu-ish syptoms, tuesday was better, now wednesday......I THOUGHT I was better. No fever, no chills, no fatigue, just a little sore throat and a cough. Well about an hour before I went to work I quick washed my hair and I think I got some shampoo in it. My eye started getting red, but thats nothing out of the ordingary when you get shampoo in it. 30 minutes later it starts getting a discharge in it! And I'm like AHHHH! So I went to work of course and afterwards i went to the ER in fear that I may wake up the next day with no vision. An hour and a half later I learn that I have pink eye and that I've just about gotten over strep. Now, no pharmacy is open so I had to wait till this morning to go and get my meds. I got like 3 hours of sleep. I called into work not to long ago-I guess one person that was supposed to show up this morning didn't and it's a fish day so it's going to be crazy, and since I wont be there it will be REALLY bad. Oh well, unless they want me in there coughing on everything and spreading pink eye. I have to go in tomorrow morning, but I think I'll be ok. The doctor said 24 hours on meds and then I wont be contagious. I also got some meds for my cough and everything so hopefully that will be better too! Time for me to find something else to do!

0 comments: