Saturday, July 14, 2007

I'm bbbaaaaccccckkk!


I'm back from my week long vacation to Florida/Mexico! I'm not going to talk about it this post though, because I want to explain it all with pictures-so you have to wait!


I will let you in on one thing that happened...my dad proposed to his girlfriend. I'm really not sure what to think of it. Like I've been saying...I don't think we've been programmed to comprehend our parents say they're engaged. I mean normally that's already been done before birth so there isn't any dealing with it. I think I'm excited to know that my dad is happy but to be honest it feels just the same as before. I'm not going to be calling her mom or anything, but I guess the thought of her being my step-mom sort of erks me. But I wont even see her often so what does it matter!?Let's just say I'm indifferent to the situation at the moment.


What else...I REALLY want to see the movie Hairspray. Better yet, have a dance to one of the songs. Also I want to start taking yoga. I found out on the cruise that yoga is all of the whacky positions I put myself into every day. Only you have to lay down and close your eyes a lot which is just silly. I took a pilates class to, but I found it much more fun to see the look on the other peoples faces when I wound get all bendy. You know what I hate though-LUNGES! I want to shoot people whilst doing them. My legs get all shaky and my hip starts cramping up. I basically just want to die.


I have to get ready for work now. I think I'm going to tell them today that I can only work for another 3 weeks or so. So bye!


OH! And screw strawberries as a good fruit...blueberries with splenda on top is so much more nummy




1 comments:

WillowC said...

Blueberries are a superfood. They wear a cape and go DA DADA DA a lot and are friends with your internal organs.

I will shush now, I've been awake lots of hours :(