Friday, June 15, 2007

Summer Boredom

I really wanted to wait for something cool to happen so that my first post would be actually interesting. Well, nothing has happened this whole summer. Of course summer really started like two weeks ago, so I shouldn't panic too much. Next week I have to go to Augustana College for the day to register. I'm kind of looking forward to that. The college is two hours away from my house, and I have to be there by 8 am. So i will be waking up around 5 am to get ready :/ I'm not in the mood to go and make new friends.
Later that week I'm helping my dad at this Jaguar show he's going to. He has a Jaguar car obviously, but he also started making pottery, so i get to help him sell it. I only go with because i love going to hotels, and the one we are staying at is reeeaalllyyy nice. The best part is that i only have to work for two days next week!
Speaking of work... I'm kind of tired working at Petsmart. I love everyone i work with, but I just do the same task over and over! I want something new! I'm also tired of the bratty children that come in. if i quit, there is no way I will find another job. I'm pretty much leaving for college in august, so why bother? My mom would spaz out if i didnt have a job. I just keep telling myself two months..two months and I'm done.
One of my friends is really into photography, and she has been taking pictures of me and a couple of my other friends. She submitted the photos to some online british magazine, which is pretty cool me thinks. You can see our latest shoot here-> http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/theramones1967/11June2007/
and our park shoot here ->http://s35.photobucket.com/albums/d193/theramones1967/11June2007/
I'm the one with the black hair, black and white dress or green and white dress.
I don't think i have anything else to say really. So...bye

0 comments: