Friday, June 15, 2007

Insomnia is not my middle name

Ok, so it's 12:20 am. I shouldn't call it insomnia. I just don't want to go to bed right now. I feel like there's something I need to do or look-up online. I just keep surfing all the web pages trying to find a reason for me to stay up later.
I have so much to do tomorrow! Well not really...I need to go buy my dad an oar for Father's Day. I just want to go clothes shopping for summer. All that is in my closet is llong sleeved shirts and a few dresses. All of my short sleeved shirts are dance team/work-out ones. I have no shorts, not that I want to wear them, but it's just so hot! I'm too unladylike to wear skirts and dresses all the time! I need to cash my paycheck. I need to write my future professor an e-mail saying that I'm a vegetarian. I need to go buy a God book, because I have to go to church tomorrow and I would love to have more evidence as to why there MAY not be a deity. I'm not saying that I don't believe in a god. I just like to keep an open mind. Hmm what else? I need to go buy some body firming stuff at the store. That cruise is just coming too quickly...another reason why I need new clothes.
Today I made a parfait. Actually YESTERDAY I did. It was very good. When I say parfait i mean yogurt,granola, and berries...not some DairyQueen ice cream concoction. I would like one right now. I'm not going to eat until 11:00 today; am that is. I need to drink more water too. I've been going nuts with diet rootbeer lately. Ha, I have a little story...
So, In July I'm going on a cruise with my dad,brother,and my dad's girlfriend. However, before the cruise we're staying at my uncle's house in West Palm Beach, FL. My aunt is a nurse. One of those surgery ones. So, she's going to be watching me all 3 days I'm there. She dosn't like my "diet". Not diet diet, just what I eat in general. I'm a vegetarian as stated in the earlier paragraph, and I don;t take vitamins. I have vitamins, I just forget to take them >.> not on purpose! She'll nag on me about that for sure. Then she always wacthes me like a hawk when I'm eating. I swear, if I go to the bathroom afterwards she's there listening when i close the door. The bad thing is that she really does scare me. I can't really explain it. I feel like I can't act like my normal goofy self around her. If I don't eat enough she finds some way of stabbing me in the side with it...ex:"Amanda, have some more vegetables." "No, I've got plenty" "Not enough to live". SEE, what would you do in that situation. I just froze and watched her dump them on my plate. I dunno, I'm done talking about her.
12:40...hmm...I think I'll surf my sites one more time and then go to bed. Enjoy your Saturday everyone, because I don't think I will be enjoying mine :/

0 comments: