Sunday, June 17, 2007

Daddy's day

Yesterday my dad had us(my borhter and I) go to his church. I'm not really a religious person, but this church isn't so bad. It's pretty casual and for all types of religions. He took his jaguar car to the car show they had out in front of the church. He likes being looked at. Then we went inside,had some coffee, went to the service, ate dinner, and left. It was fairly uneventful, however, my dad's car did start smoking. His air conditioning thing was beginning to melt i guess. Oh well, luckily it was cooler outside than earlier that day!
Today I went to work for 8 1/2 hours and ran on 4 hours of sleep. I was quite silly all day. Afterwards I went to my dad's house (grandma's actually) to have dinner with him. When I got to his house I gave him his present for dad day. My brother and I got him an oar, haha. He has an old fashioned hot tub and he burns wood to heat it. He has to stir it up with an oar to get it warm uniformly. I also got him some beef jerky, even though i dont approve. After that I took a cat nap for probably 30 minutes. Then it was supper time. I spilt my pop all over and then I went to open the fridge and a pie flew out at me and spilled all over. It was key lime pie too, which is my dad's favorite :/
Now I'm back home watching The Sixth Sense. I shouldn't be though, because I'm terrible with scary movies. When I was younger I watched a movie called Urban Legends. I was terrified for a year afterwards! Really I was! It would take too long to explain all of the this that would freak me out.
My friend wrote on my facebook that our pictures are going to be in two more "magazines". It's pretty cool to think other people will be seeing the photos. She told me she wants to take some pictures of me dancing. I found my old pointe shoes, so hopefully I can use those. They make everything look so cool.
Tomorrow I want to go summer clothes shopping. For once, I ACTUALLY really need new clothes. i have no shorts, shirts, or sandals to wear! It's awful :(and it's been sooo hot!
I really don't feel like blogging anymore. Well, for tonight I mean. I have an exciting story, but i don't feel like typing any more. So bye.

0 comments: